Thursday, April 10, 2008



Eager to try the new Canon G9, I went to Miami Beach in the morning. This top left image was originally shot Raw...100ISO..the next converted to BW in CS3, and the third with filters applied, cross strokes and water colors..all images here are at 72ppi jpeg for the web..


IMHO..the original file is very sweet at 12mp...tight and smooth. The ease of the camera was easy once I sat and read the extensive manual( good thing I already have some Canon savy) I chose to program one of the custom settings C1 to my preferences in color,format etc.

Now the part about the new brush...If I had been carrying my Gear, I might not have stopped to set up. Here during a quick walk by I spotted this image. Taking a glance down at the back,camera in hand, I made the shot. Because of this shot, I will return to continue along this point of view and see where it takes me. 

 

No comments: